Tuesday 14 June 2016

TIPS FOR FEELING GOOD AND CONFIDENT WITH SHORT HAIR




Whether its the result of big chopping to start your natural hair journey,short hair has always been on trend for women. Personally, I’m a fan of long hair on myself, but a huge fan of short hair on other ladies, oh how I love short hair. While many ladies are concerned about losing their femininity if their hair is too short, there are lots of ladies in the place with style and grace, rocking short.

If you’re looking for some tips for feeling good and confident with short hair, here are some tips to share with you on how to join Team #ShortHairandDontCare: I do hope it helps.


*First; Confidence

*The "I don't care attitude''*

*Comfortability

*Simplicity

*The Fifth tip

Tip 1:  Just  few things do it for me a fresh haircut, a red lip and just owning who I am and what I look like, that makes me super confident
Tip 2: The I don’t care attitude is also necessary, that’s been my attitude with long or short hair. Some days I feel good and will put on a bright lip and other days I just walk out the house with a naked face and still feel great. Your  hair and makeup shouldn't define your femininity.
Tip 3: Comfortability is a very wonderful key I’m learning that little things like throwing on a pair of earrings always helps me feel a little more feminine and put together. Plus, on days when I’m not quite feeling a red lip, a light pink lip gloss works just fine. It’s ultimately about being comfortable with who I am.
Tip 4: Keeping it simple: Paired with your favorite earrings a short style is the way to go! –
Tip 5: Hmmmm i am wonderfully made!Knowing that how someone reacts to my life decisions has nothing to do with me. It’s BEYOND liberating knowing you ARE living for you!!

Images gotten from google images
As written by Dareen.

No comments:

Post a Comment