Friday 17 June 2016

EXPRESSIONS WITH MARIA


Walls.
A form of security.
A level of protection.
A sort of shield from the public prying eyes.
Made of bricks and raised as high as could ever be.
My walls.
My security.
My mind's protection.
My shield from the public prying eyes.
Made of broken pieces of loves i once gave,
Made of words that cut my soul,
Made of regrets of mistakes,
Made of verdicts passed by my conscience.
You swing a sledge hammer at my walls;
To feed your curiousity of what lies beyond,
To rip apart that which still survives.
To fulfil your quest of making me 'normal'. My walls wont fall; to please your curiousity for the human mind is childish in its curiousity running after the next shiny thing.
My walls wont fall; for you to claw at what remains of me.
My walls wont fall; cause i cant be normal for i never was.
My walls wont fall; for although your quest is just and true, you hit a wall that doesnt exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment