Friday 13 May 2016

#FREEAMUSAN? - SOLA RECOUNTS RECENT ORDEAL




Award winning Public Speaker - Olusola Amusan, who recently welcomed a bouncing baby with his wife, took to his official Facebook page to recount his ordeal with an armed officer, he also used that avenue to raise awareness over any ploy that might be attempted to tarnish his image..

 
'Less than 1Hour Ago, at Guarantee Trust Bank Magodo, an armed officer of the Department of State Security DSS, harassed me, assaulted me and deprived me of my right to movement because he has a weapon on him.
He insisted on parking right behind me to block me after I told him I was done banking as soon as he arrived. Twice I went up stairs into the banking hall to calmly persuade him to move his car and let me go. At first he asked that i go back to the car park and ask his colleague to move the car since he had a key too.
More than 20Minutes later, he was not out. He came downstairs insisting that i had no right to ask him to move his car, took a picture of me and my vehicle plates and assured me that the Service will deal with me mercilessly.
Amazing how you assault someone and still take their photo. The response of the GTBank security personal was as that of the coward victim who begs off at every scare of men who claim to uphold the law.
Him and his colleague drive a blue Peugeot (with an Arch back) with a Number plate reading: LL527KJA. I can tell his next line of actions, he might submit my name in some pseudo crime or terror list as they always do or ask that the Men of the Nigeria police stop my car for a search at all times if he doesn't resort to more devilish means.
I am writing to the most important constituency that is left in this country, the people, just in case you see a new twitter hash tag saying: ‪#‎FreeAmusan‬, at least you will be clear on how a man can be arrested for asking to simply be a Nigeria while looking for 20 litres of fuel at N145 per Litre.'

We sincere hope this gets to the right authority and is addressed properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment